Micro Channel (1 1/4" wide) provides excellent performance at the lowest possible cost, for areas that do not require a large amount of water to be drained. A recessed reinforced grate area for strenght and an open surface area of 2.50 square inches per linear foot.
NDS Channel drains eliminate the need to grade a deck surface to a low area. Instead, the deck is gradually sloped in one direction or plane, and the channel drain acts as a perimeter drain at the edge of the slope.
For residential applications that anticipate moderate amounts of water to be drained, the Micro Channel offers a low-cost solution that is easy to install and maintain. The most popular applications for this channel include swimming pools, spas, and patios.
- Durable polyolefin parts are lightweight and easy to install
- System components are chemically resistant and rust proof
- UV inhibitors in the grates, channel and component parts prevent fading and cracking from the sun
- Connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings
- Micro Channel Installation Details - DWG
- Micro Channel Installation Details - PDF
- Mini and Spee-D Channel Pool Deck - DWG